Movie Night: Pilot Episode of Austin City Limits w/ Willie Nelson

I thought this was insanely cool, so had to share it. From Oct. 7th, 1974….the first episode of Austin City Limits featuring…who else…Willie Nelson. So glad this show is still on even though sometimes they feature artists that make me scratch my head…still one of the best music shows on TV.

Watch the full episode. See more Austin City Limits.

• Martin Luther Presley

August 22nd, 2010

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

This is amazing! Is the 3rd disc of the Atlantic box-set coming from this source? I’ve always liked that one even better than W.N. & Family. I have a few ACL DVDs, but this beats them all. Incredible!
    Cheers,
    MLP

• Truersound

August 23rd, 2010

It is truly great…he was on fire. I know a guy who went to the picnic in like 75 or so…could you imagine how killer that would have been?

• bigredspirit

August 24th, 2010

Yeah, I’m sure! Especially considering picnics back then were 2-3 day extravaganzas. And usually, the biggest acts (on the Willie scale, at least) played more than one of those days. Speaking of, that movie of one of the early picnics, is that going to be released on DVD?

• John W.

August 24th, 2010

ACL has certainly changed since the good old days. Flipped it on Saturday only to see some guy rapping. I could only shake my head. They still have the occassional good show, but nothing like they used to. Thanks for this.

• Antonio

May 1st, 2013

In fact, it is a widely held view that all oils are bad for one’s health. Vitamin E is an important antioxidant that promotes regeneration of body tissues by counteracting the harmful effects of free radicals. Here are some more practical uses for this miracle oil:.

• palm kernel oil

May 1st, 2013

It is has the ability to attract and retain moisture, and to rebuild
    the moisture level in the skin without making it oily.
    It has the fragrance of violets with an earthy scent.
    If this ‘Eco-Friendly’ bio-fuel is voted into our
    petrol stations, the future for our orange primate cousins
    will be very bleak.

• healthy oils

May 16th, 2013

As such, it can be used for organic farming alongside neem oil and tea
    tree oils for pest and fungal control. Other treatments
    have promises of skin looking young. Active ingredients are needed in smaller quantities than base ingredients and
    are considered to have a more targeted and therapeutic effects.

• No trackbacks yet