Free Music Alert: Suburban Home Records Mix Tape Vol. 5: Someone’s Gonna Die

Just a heads up that the fine folks over at Suburban Home Records have offered up another free goodie for us to download. No emails, no newsletters….just download it right off their site.

Featuring a slew of songs from artists ranging from Two Cow Garage, Michael Dean Damron, Austin Lucas, I Can Lick Any SOB In The House, Tim Barry, and even The Replacements, Townes Van Zandt and Bocephus.

Get it here

• ronny

July 14th, 2010

You should do a post on Phosphorescent. He just started a big tour and his van was stolen. He lost all of his instruments and equipment. The uninsured loss was around 50 grand. Im sure a post would help him out!

• ronny

July 14th, 2010

Great news! His new album is still post worthy though!

• Truersound

July 14th, 2010

agree, I’m pretty sure I included a song on the spring sampler

• Truersound

July 14th, 2010

I’m glad to hear that. That’s the whole reason I do those and it’s good to hear they are working!

• ronny

July 14th, 2010

The sampler is what made me check him out. Its hard to be humble (when youre from Alabama) is a jam!.

• bigredspirit

July 14th, 2010

This just a test comment. I been having problems posting them.

• Truersound

July 14th, 2010

a lot of yours come through needing approval for some reason

• O.B. Dan

July 18th, 2010

Hey, this looks like a great CD! Unfortunately, it’s one of those “downloads limited” things, which truly sucks so much that everything else that sucks has to either find some other place and time to suck, or wait in line until this suck is done.

So, I guess you figured…I didn’t get in under the gun…so no CD…which truly sucks.

• radio player

May 12th, 2014

Just desire to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on
    this subject. Fine with your permission let me to
    grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

• No trackbacks yet